Current:Home > ContactSignalHub-YouTuber Adam McIntyre Reacts to "Evil" Colleen Ballinger's Video Addressing Miranda Sings Allegations -Capitatum
SignalHub-YouTuber Adam McIntyre Reacts to "Evil" Colleen Ballinger's Video Addressing Miranda Sings Allegations
TradeEdge View
Date:2025-04-06 01:38:53
YouTube star Adam McIntyre is not singing Colleen Ballinger's praises after she responded to allegations of grooming with a ukulele performance.
Back in 2020,SignalHub McIntyre accused the Miranda Sings creator of having inappropriate relationships with underage fans—including himself. In a 25-minute video, he said Ballinger put him in uncomfortable situations when he was between the ages of 13 and 16, specifically calling out an instance in which she sent him lingerie during a livestream. (At the time, Ballinger admitted she "should have never sent that.")
"Are you kidding me?" McIntyre said in a Twitch stream on June 28, shortly after Ballinger denied his claims in a song posted to her YouTube channel. "This is your response? Your response is making fun of us? I'm in awe."
McIntyre went on to blast Ballinger's denial on his Twitter, writing, "im glad her video did ONE thing, show you all EXACTLY the type of evil woman she is, that a lot of us have experienced over the past few years behind the scenes, the mask has slipped…everyone meet the REAL colleen ballinger."
In her June 28 video, Ballinger explained that she used to message fans earlier in her career, but "didn't understand that maybe there should be some boundaries" and oftentimes overshared details about her life.
"I haven't done that in years because I changed my behavior and took accountability," she sang, adding that she was not going to apologize to "lies and rumors."
"Your goal is to ruin the life of the person you despise while you dramatize your lies and monetize their demise," she continued. "I'm sure you're disappointed in my s--tty little song, I know you wanted me to say that I was 100 percent in the wrong."
While Ballinger did confess to making "jokes in poor taste" and "lots of dumb mistakes," she denied ever sending inappropriate messages to teenage fans with the intention of grooming them.
"I'm not a groomer," the 36-year-old added. "I'm just a loser who didn't understand I shouldn't respond to fans."
Earlier this month, McIntyre's accusations resurfaced when fellow YouTuber KodeeRants shared alleged screenshots of Ballinger asking fans their "favorite position" in a group chat named "Colleeny's Weenies." Per NBC News, the unverified screenshots also showed Ballinger allegedly asking McIntyre if he was a virgin.
E! News has reached out to Ballinger's rep for comment but hasn't heard back.
(E! and NBC News are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)
For the latest breaking news updates, click here to download the E! News AppveryGood! (289)
Related
- A White House order claims to end 'censorship.' What does that mean?
- Full transcript of Face the Nation, Nov. 5, 2023
- COP28 conference looks set for conflict after tense negotiations on climate damage fund
- Former Guinea dictator, 2 others escape from prison after gunmen storm capital, justice minister says
- DoorDash steps up driver ID checks after traffic safety complaints
- Millions are watching people share childhood diaries on TikTok. Maybe that's a bad idea.
- Taylor Swift Proves She's Travis Kelce’s No. 1 Fan Amid His Major NFL Milestone
- Full transcript of Face the Nation, Nov. 5, 2023
- Jamie Foxx gets stitches after a glass is thrown at him during dinner in Beverly Hills
- Eagles' Jason Kelce screams like a madman in viral clip from win over Cowboys
Ranking
- The company planning a successor to Concorde makes its first supersonic test
- Climate activists smash glass protecting Velazquez’s Venus painting in London’s National Gallery
- Kevin Harvick says goodbye to full-time NASCAR racing after another solid drive at Phoenix
- Steven Van Zandt says E Street Band 'had no idea how much pain' Bruce Springsteen was in before tour
- Intel's stock did something it hasn't done since 2022
- War took a Gaza doctor's car. Now he uses a bike to get to patients, sometimes carrying it over rubble.
- Denver police investigate shooting that killed 2, injured 5 at a private after-hours biker bar
- Albania agrees to temporarily house migrants who reach Italy while their asylum bids are processed
Recommendation
Small twin
Killing of Palestinian farmer adds to growing concerns over settler violence in West Bank
Aid trickles in to Nepal villages struck by earthquake as survivors salvage belongings from rubble
Hungary has fired the national museum director over LGBTQ+ content in World Press Photo exhibition
New data highlights 'achievement gap' for students in the US
'It's freedom': Cher on singing, her mother and her first holiday album, 'Christmas'
August trial date set for officers charged in Tyre Nichols killing
Blinken wraps up frantic Mideast tour with tepid, if any, support for pauses in Gaza fighting